Monday, October 10, 2011

Waiting for V

For this post I feel like the title says it all. We are waiting for V. On Friday was our formal meeting that turned out to be somewhat informal. It only ended up being six of us and it was really great to learn more about this amazing little guy. We were able to see an updated picture and get to hear all about his day to day life. There is a really great chance that this could be our child. When we walked out of the interview I knew in my heart that we would be great parents for him.

It is a blessing that he was placed in such an amazing family that has done incredibly work for him. He has come so far from where he started. We are on the phone call stand by for the next four days. His caseworker is due to call by the end of the week to let us know if we are going to be parents. There are not words to really explain how we are feeling right now.

As soon as the word comes we will pass it along! All thoughts and prayers fully appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I somehow stumbled across your blog, don't know you at all, but have gone through (international) adoption myself. So, I have an understanding of how you're feeling! Best of luck to you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) We finally got our call today and I never knew one phone call could make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete